Identity theft is real and affects more and more ordinary people every day. As part of our Worry Prevention Plan, the Nawrocki Center provides LifeLock Standard membership at no additional cost.
LifeLock Standard™ identity theft protection uses innovative monitoring technology and alert tools to help proactively safeguard your credit and finances.† We'll send you alerts for suspicious activity by text, phone, email or mobile app.†† If identity theft does occur, an identity restoration specialist is there to personally manage your case.
Benefits Of LifeLock Standard
- LifeLock Identity Alert® System† — The patented LifeLock Identity Alert® system monitors over a trillion data points for fraudulent attempts to use your Social Security number, name, address or date of birth in applications for new credit cards, wireless services, retail credit, mortgages, and auto and payday loans. The system alerts you to suspicious activity by text, phone or email.††
- Black market website surveillance — identity thieves illegally buy, sell and trade personal information on black market Internet sites around the world. LifeLock patrols over 10,000 criminal websites and notifies you if your private data is found.
- LifeLock Privacy Monitor™ tool — Your personal information may be available to anyone online. Your name, address and age can be found with just a few keystrokes. The LifeLock Privacy Monitor™ tool searches a list of common people-search websites and Internet-based advertising companies to find your information. We can then help you opt out of these databases and remove or suppress your information.
- Address change verification — Mail containing financial information can be available to identity thieves who may attempt to divert it. LifeLock monitors change of address requests and notifies you of address requests linked to your identity.
- Lost wallet protection — A lost or stolen wallet can leave you stranded. If your wallet goes missing, just call and LifeLock will help cancel or reorder the contents, helping protect you against fraudulent charges so you can get back on your way. Coverage includes credit and debit cards, driver's licenses, Social Security cards, insurance cards, checkbooks and travelers checks.
- Reduced preapproved credit card offers — LifeLock requests that your name be removed from many preapproved credit card mailing lists, an important information source for identity thieves.
LifeLock is a leader in identity theft protection services. Our focus is on helping you protect your identity, which may not be the focus of a bank or credit card company, to help focus on protecting identity in an always–connected world.
3 Layers Of Protection
- DETECT We search over a trillion data points looking for potential threats to your identity.
- ALERT The patented LifeLock identity Alert® system† will let you know about suspicious activity by text, phone or email.††
- RESTORE If you become a victim of identity theft, an identity restoration specialist will handle your case every step of the way.
- U.S.-based member support is available 24/7 to help with questions or claims. You can log in to your online account at LifeLock.com, email Member.Services@LifeLock.com or call 800-LifeLock (543-3562).
- $1 million total service guarantee: As a LifeLock member, if you become a victim of identity theft, LifeLock will spend up to $1 million to hire experts, lawyers, investigators, consultants and other necessary professionals to help in your recovery.‡
800-LifeLock | LifeLock.com
No one can prevent all identity theft.
†LifeLock does not monitor all transactions at all businesses.
††Fastest alerts require member's current email address. Phone alerts made during normal local business hours.
‡Service guarantee benefits for state of Washington members are provided under a master insurance policy issued by United Specialty Insurance Co. Benefits for all other members are provided under a master insurance policy underwritten by State National Insurance Co. Under the service guarantee, LifeLock will spend up to $1 million to hire experts to help in your recovery. Please see the policy for terms, conditions and exclusions at LifeLock.com/legal. ©2016 LifeLock Inc. All rights reserved.