Seminars and Events - March, 2017
Get the information you need and stay abreast of the latest developments in elder law, special needs, and disability planning by attending a seminar or event conducted by the Nawrocki Center.
Free Informational Seminars - Open to the Public
The Nawrocki Center offers a series of free informational seminars on topics of critical importance to seniors. Seating is limited! To reserve your space at one of these seminars, call our 24 hour seminar reservation line (810) 407-5059 to indicate the number of seats required.
FREE Medicaid Planning Seminar:
How to Protect Your Home, Assets & Life Savings from the Costs of Probate & Long-Term Care
To be held twice in March:
Tuesday, March 14, 2017
7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
At the Hampton Inn – Commerce/ Walled Lake
169 Loop Rd., Commerce Twp., MI
(near M-5 and 14 Mile Rd.)
Thursday, March 16, 2017
10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
At the Holiday Inn Express - Northville
21100 Haggerty Rd., Northville Twp., MI
(near I-275 and 8 Mile Rd.)
If you are Age 54+, attend this FREE seminar to find out:
- How to plan for long-term care - so you can relax knowing your care won't cause your family financial hardship.
- In case of illness, how to plan so you have options for quality and place of care - even if you want to stay in your own home.
- How to ensure your health care wishes are carried out.
- How to qualify for government assistance earlier - to avoid spending thousands of dollars each month on long-term care.
- How proper estate planning can help transfer your assets to your family, intact - without probate & estate taxes
- Why it is important to take steps now with new Medicaid laws.
Learn how proper planning can benefit your family - this seminar always gets rave reviews!
Attendees are entitled to a FREE consultation - a $350 value!
Seating is limited! We expect these seminars to fill quickly. Call (810) 407-5059 NOW to reserve your seats! Or register online at www.Nawrocki.eventbrite.com.
Schedule a Workshop Tailored to your Church or Civic Group
The Nawrocki Center for Elder Law, Special Needs & Disability Planning can come to your church or civic group to discuss current and emerging elder and family law issues including estate planning, wills and trusts, powers of attorney, long-term care planning, Medicaid planning, special needs trusts, disability planning, and Veteran's Benefits issues. To schedule a seminar for your group, please call our office at 810-229-0220.