America's military veterans are entitled to a wide range of valuable benefits. Unfortunately, many veterans and their families are not aware of what is available, if they qualify or how to effectively coordinate these valuable benefits with other assets to provide for their health care and special needs.
An Experienced Brighton Veteran Benefits Lawyer Can Help
The Nawrocki Center in Brighton, Michigan, takes a comprehensive approach to addressing income, medical care, asset protection and veterans benefits, including those under the Veterans Millennium Health Care and Benefits Act (VMBA). We handle cases throughout Ann Arbor and surrounding areas of Michigan. Contact us today to discuss your options.
With full accreditation by the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) to prepare, present and prosecute veterans benefits claims, attorney Nancy C. Nawrocki has the background and experience to help clients explore all their health care and asset protection options. We also provide guidance and support throughout the process to ensure that they maximize financial resources in their favor.
Benefits Available Under The VMBA
As a veteran, family member of a veteran or dependent spouse of a deceased veteran, we can help you understand how the VMBA can enhance current health care services and benefits to include:
- Long-term health care for severely disabled veterans
- Expanded eligibility for nursing home care
- Better specialized mental health care services
- Emergency care coverage for veterans with primary VA health care
- Health care for veterans who did not previously qualify for VA care
- Lung cancer due to nuclear radiation, now a service-related disease
- Easier VA assistance grants for homeless veterans
- Benefits for spouses of deceased POWs with service-related disabilities
- Certain benefits reinstated for surviving spouses who end a later marriage
Our firm provides extensive knowledge and experience in elder law. Together with a focus on handling benefits for veterans, we can help ensure that a client's VMBA benefits are carefully coordinated with their other VA benefits and public benefits they may also qualify for. Our holistic and compassionate approach to veterans' health care planning can help improve your quality of life and bring you and your family peace of mind.
Contact A Veterans Medical Benefits Lawyer Today
For help determining eligibility, obtaining VMBA benefits or appealing a denial of veterans benefits, contact our Brighton, Michigan, law firm to schedule a consultation with a veterans benefits attorney.