With the legal, financial, and personal concerns involved, preparing for the future can be a stressful, intimidating endeavor for a lot of people. However, the help of an experienced team of Brighton elder law attorneys can ease the burden, help you navigate the legal complications you are facing, and help you protect your interests throughout the process.
Our clients throughout Michigan understand and appreciate the extra effort we take to assure that their needs are met with understanding and care. Contact our office in Brighton and arrange an appointment.
Knowledge | Experience | Quality | Care
At the Nawrocki Center for Elder Law, Special Needs & Disability Planning, PLLC, we offer decades of experience, training and knowledge in a wide range of elder law matters. Whether you are looking into long-term care planning, Medicare and Medicaid planning or any other elder law matter, we can help you with a dedication to quality, personalized representation.
Elder Law & Estate Solutions to Give You the Peace of Mind You Need
When clients come to us for legal assistance, they are usually facing significant stress and anxiety. We use our extensive experience and knowledge to put our clients at ease while we work together to find the best solutions available to meet their needs.
After practicing elder law in Michigan for decades, we are uniquely qualified to help our clients protect their assets, prepare for the future and take care of their families as they get older.
- Attorney Nawrocki is a long-standing member of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys and other related organizations.
- She has over 30 years of legal experience in Michigan.
- In addition to her Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree, she is one of very few elder law attorneys in Michigan to hold a highly regarded Master of Laws (LL.M.) degree in elder law.
- She focuses the vast majority of her legal practice on elder law matters.
- Attorney Lisa H. Beatty has more than 20 years of experience as a lawyer in Michigan.
- She has extensive experience in estate planning, probate, veterans benefits, and other elder law issues
- She has served as an adjunct professor at the Thomas M. Cooley Law School.
Paralegals & Staff
To schedule an initial consultation with a Brighton elder law attorney from the Nawrocki Center for Elder Law, Special Needs & Disability Planning, PLLC, call (810) 893-5277 or contact us online.