ElderLaw News is a monthly e-newsletter that brings you reports of legal developments and other trends of vital interest to seniors and their advocates.
To receive the ElderLawNews monthly e-newsletter at no cost, click here.
Nawrocki Center News
Our newsletters are in Adobe PDF format. To download and view them, you may need to get the Adobe Reader.
Elder Law Today
Elder Law Today is published to review a specific elder law topic of interest to seniors. Click on a link below to see the article on the topic listed:
- Adult Day Care – An Alternative to Nursing Home Placement (PDF)
- Commonly Asked Medicaid Questions (PDF)
- Enhancing the Quality of Life for People with Alzheimer's & Their Families (PDF)
- Exempt Assets and Countable Assets: What Must Be Spent? (PDF)
- Increase in Medicare Rates (PDF)
- Long-Term Care Insurance: Tips to Help You Decide (PDF)
- Medicaid Law Changes Enacted (PDF)
- Power of Attorney vs. Guardianship (PDF)
- Can You Keep Your Real Estate and Still Qualify for Medicaid? (PDF)
- Veterans Administration Long-Term Care Benefits (PDF)
When Is the Right Time for Medicaid Planning? (PDF)
YourLaw Quarterly Newsletter
YourLaw is a four-page newsletter published quarterly, prepared for us by the American Bar Association Division of Public Education. Each issue contains articles than cover a wide variety of legal issues, including real property, business, estate planning, consumer issues, employment, taxation, personal injury and family law. Currently, YourLaw is available only by direct mail.
To view a sample issue of YourLaw, click here.