COVID-19 OFFICE PROTOCOLS & PROCEDURES
The Nawrocki Center for Elder Law maintains that the health and safety of our clients and staff is of upmost importance. Our office has put into place many protocols and procedures that will be followed at all times. Please review the following and know that we will do everything in our power to keep everyone visiting the Nawrocki Center for Elder Law healthy and safe.
- All are to maintain a 6-foot distance from each other at all times
- Everyone (staff and visitors/clients) is required to wear a face mask and/or face shield when in the office
- No one shall be allowed to wait in the Lobby or in the building hallway
- All clients and visitors will be asked to wait in their vehicles until a conference room is clear for their entry
- Client Beverages - We will no longer offer clients/visitors food or beverages of any kind
- 6-Foot Distance
Meetings – By Appointment Only
- In office meetings will be held by appointment only. Upon arrival, clients and visitors will call the office and staff will notify them when we have a clear conference room. All clients and visitors will be required to wear a mask inside our office. All clients and visitors are asked to bring their own gloves if they wish to wear gloves.
- Clients/visitors are to be called the day before their appointment (or if no answer, immediately upon entering the office) and asked the Health Screening Questionnaire. In addition, we will request to take the temperature of any individual entering the office.
- To the extent possible, all appointments are to be held virtually via Phone Conference and/or Zoom call.
- Meetings – By Appointment Only
- OFFICE SANITATION
Conference Room, Lobby, Door Handles and other Frequently Touched areas
- All will be sanitized at the start of every day and throughout the day
- All will be sanitized after each meeting
Positive COVID-19 diagnosis
- In case of a positive COVID-19 diagnosis who has been in the office (whether staff or clients/prospects/visitors), Nawrocki Center will immediately close the office and have all staff member go home and work from home as they are able.
- We will immediately notify the Livingston County Public Health department, all staff, and all clients and visitors that have been in the office within 3 days of the diagnosis date.
- Nawrocki Center to arrange for deep-cleaning of the office areas impacted by the diagnosed case (workstation for staff member, lobby, large conference room, work room, attorney offices, restrooms, etc.).
- Reschedule appointments that are scheduled between the closure of the office and the completion of deep-cleaning.
- When deep cleaning is completed, notify staff and re-open the office on the next business day.
Brighton Elder Law Lawyers
Skilled Attorneys at the Nawrocki Center for Elder Law, Special Needs & Disability Planning, PLLC
Our legal team is dedicated to bringing peace of mind to Michigan’s elderly residents, their children, and their families. We help guide our clients through complicated legal and financial matters associated with planning and probate, including planning for potential long-term care needs, Medicaid and Medicare planning, and planning to leave your legacy to the next generation. We are comprehensive in our approach, relying on the facts and your legal options to tailor a plan based on your unique needs and best interests.
Our Brighton elder law attorneys help you deal with the present, and plan for the future. Contact the Nawrocki Center today to arrange an initial consultation.
Professional and informed.
Very professional, friendly, knowledgeable and trustworthy - Knew exactly what needed to be done and then did it to perfection.
Susan Jean Beckerson
Reliable, pleasant and professional - Gave me peace of mind.
Friendly, knowledgeable and patient.
Leo and Michele Hirschman
Everyone was friendly and professional.
The staff was in tune with our problem.
Howard and Sydny Bisoski
- We Help You Deal With the Present & Plan for the Future
- More Than 50 Years of Combined Experience
- Free Consultations For Estate Planning
- We Have Helped Thousands of People
Our firm's founder, Nancy C. Nawrocki, has in-depth knowledge, experience, and dedication to our clients, providing focused representation in the areas of elder law, receiving or protecting veteran’s benefits, and estate planning strategies. She has a Master of Laws degree (LL.M.) in elder law, a prestigious degree requiring years of training and knowledge held by only a select number of Michigan attorneys.
At the Nawrocki Center for Elder Law, Special Needs & Disability Planning, PLLC, you can count on more than the experience and knowledge of Ms. Nawrocki, Attorney Lisa H. Beatty, and staff. We provide compassionate guidance and an advocate you can talk to. Our legal team thoroughly cares about your individual needs and we can help ensure that you and your family are protected.
Call our Brighton estate lawyers today at (810) 893-5277.