Brighton & West Branch Estate Planning Lawyers
Help Establishing an Estate Plan in Michigan
A solidly drafted estate plan, one that employs a number of proven and effective financial strategies, can be your final gift to those you love most. A skilled, forward-looking legal counselor can help you reach this goal.
At the Nawrocki Center for Elder Law, Special Needs & Disability Planning, PLLC, in Michigan, you work with attorneys who care about your present and help you plan for your future. Our experienced Brighton & West Branch estate planning lawyers, Nancy C. Nawrocki and Lisa H. Beatty, work hard to protect clients' assets, help families plan Medicaid and nursing home needs, and prepare for the tomorrows of spouses and children alike.
Here, we will listen carefully to your wishes and objectives and deal with you directly to develop an estate plan that meets those goals. Contact us online or call (810) 893-5277 to arrange a consultation.
Experience, Compassion & Dedication for Michigan Estate Planning Clients
How do you transfer your property to your heirs without undue tax burdens, without being disqualified for government benefits, and so that everyone involved understands your wishes?
Nawrocki Center's Brighton & West Branch estate attorneys will equip you with facts that can lead to sound decisions about useful planning instruments such as:
- Wills - We can help you coordinate all aspects of your estate plan with a comprehensive, legally enforceable will
- Trusts - We can work with you to create an irrevocable or revocable trust, giving you control over your assets
- Durable and medical powers of attorney - Ensure you have your wishes followed if you lose the capacity to make important decisions on your own
- Medicaid eligibility - We can help you navigate Medicaid planning to best protect your assets
- Lady Bird deeds - We can assist you with creating this enhanced life estate deed to ensure control over your property and transfer that property without probate
- Special needs and disability planning - Let us help you provide for your loved ones without disqualifying them from needed benefits
- Guardianships and conservatorships - If you need to assist your elderly loved one with important decisions, we can work with you to find the best routes
We are also here to help with the smooth administration of an estate or trust after a loved one's passing.
Ready to Walk You Through the Estate Planning Process
These days, having an estate plan or long-term care plan is not enough. Your personal circumstances may change. Trust assets may change. Laws may change. Threats to your future may change. These situations may cause you to worry about whether your estate plan or long-term care plan is still adequate.
If you have questions about how our estate planning law firm's more than 50 years of combined experience can serve you and your family or if you would like to schedule an initial consultation to discuss our services, please contact our Brighton & West Branch estate lawyers at (810) 893-5277 or by email.