Call Nawrocki Center at (810) 893-5277 for Comprehensive Legal Aid
Everyone who is a part of Nawrocki Center for Elder Law, Special Needs & Disability Planning, PLLC is passionate about helping our clients plan for the future in a way that meets their unique needs and expectations. We are Pinckney’s trusted team for elder law, estate planning, long-term care planning, probate, and much more.
Why choose to work with our attorneys?
- We have 50+ years of total legal experience.
- We have helped thousands of clients throughout our practice history.
- We are highly praised in numerous client testimonials.
- We offer free estate planning consultations.
Contact us today to learn more about our services.
Planning & Preparing for the Future Has Never Been Easier
As you enter your golden years as an elder, you might be surprised to find you are faced with more legal challenges than ever before. It is nothing to worry about, though, if you have Nawrocki Center on your side. We believe that every client deserves personalized representation that helps them create future plans that are shaped to their needs. Together, we can make certain both you and your loved ones are well-prepared for the road ahead.
Some of the elder law cases we can help you through include:
- Long-term care planning: Deciding the details of your future care when you become incapacitated due to injury, illness, or age is best decided now. Allow us to explain your options and make the plan.
- VA benefits: Veterans deserve support and respect for their honorable services to our country. We proudly help veterans seek and maintain their VA benefits.
- Medicare and Medicaid planning: Many elders are not receiving all of the Medicare and Medicaid benefits to which they are entitled due to simply not understanding the complications of the relevant legalities. As your elder law attorneys, we will make certain you are not missing out on benefits of any kind.
- Estate planning: Your loved ones will appreciate you creating a comprehensive estate plan today. Using wills, trusts, and other estate planning tools, you can arrange how your estate will be distributed after you pass away.
Initial Consultations Are Free for Estate Planning Clients – Call (810) 893-5277
The first step in your elder law case is likely the most difficult to make. It is the goal of our Pinckney elder law attorneys to make beginning your case simple and stress-free. We have decades of legal experience to put to good use. If there is a complication, then you can be certain we have a solution to it.
We love hearing from new and returning clients. Contact us today.