Elder Law Today
Elder Law Today is a monthly e-mail newsletter published by the Nawrocki Center for our clients, friends, and other interested parties. To view back issues of Elder Law Today, click on the link.
- January 2020
- December 2019
- October 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- April 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- November 2018
- October, 2018
- September, 2018
- August 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- November 2017
- October 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- May 2017
- March 2017
- January 2017
Legal Matters – Elder Law
Legal Matters – Elder Law is a quarterly national newsletter which presents new developments in elder law. Starting in Spring, 2018 we will be making this newsletter available online. To review the current or a past issue of Legal Matters – Elder Law, click on the appropriate link.
Elder Law Information Library
The Nawrocki Center maintains a library of articles on a variety of Elder Law topics. To see our library, click here.
Live, Face-to-Face Seminars on hold for now
Check out our weekly Webinars here: Upcoming Webinars
The Coronavirus Crisis has forced us to cancel our live, face-to-face seminars and events for the time being, until we have a better understanding of when and how we can hold them while keeping our audience safe.
We are looking for ways that we can continue educating people about important issues in elder law in ways that protect their health and safety. One way is to take advantage of our online Masterclass. See the description below.
We are also doing live Webinars once a week, using Zoom. Most of the webinars are being held on Thursdays at 11AM. Please check out the topics for each upcoming webinar here. You will also find each registration link associated with each webinar offered.
Nawrocki Center Masterclass
How to Find, Keep, and Pay For Long-Term Care without Losing Your Life Savings
This FREE online masterclass is for people who are worried about the rising cost of long-term care, who are concerned about the financial hardships that paying for this care may cause and are confused about all the contradictory advice.
In This Masterclass, You are Going to Learn:
- The secret to getting great care, keeping great care, and paying for great care
- How our clients are finally able to sleep at night, knowing mom and dad are safe
- The mistakes families commonly make when it comes to planning for long-term care and how to avoid them
- How to take control of the situation and move forward with confidence while finding stability and relief from the stress
- Why asking the wrong people for advice can lead to overspending and unnecessary burdens being placed on caregivers
- How to do all this while preserving independence and safeguarding what matters most - family, assets, and legacy