** In-Person Seminars are On Hold **
Live, Face-to-Face Seminars on hold for now – but check out our weekly Webinars here: Upcoming Webinars.
The Coronavirus Crisis has forced us to cancel our live, face-to-face seminars and events for the time being, until we have a better understanding of when and how we can hold them while keeping our audience safe.
We are looking for ways that we can continue educating people about important issues in elder law in ways that protect their health and safety. One way is to take advantage of our online Masterclass. See the description below.
We are also doing live Webinars once a week, using Zoom. Most of the webinars are being held on Thursdays at 11AM. Please check out the topics for each upcoming webinar here: (INSERT LINK TO WEBINAR SCHEDULE). You will also find each registration link associated with each webinar offered.
Nawrocki Center Masterclass: How to Find, Keep, and Pay For Long-Term Care without Losing Your Life Savings
This FREE online masterclass is for people who are worried about the rising cost of long-term care, who are concerned about the financial hardships that paying for this care may cause and are confused about all the contradictory advice.
In This Masterclass, You are Going to Learn:
- The secret to getting great care, keeping great care, and paying for great care
- How our clients are finally able to sleep at night, knowing mom and dad are safe
- The mistakes families commonly make when it comes to planning for long-term care and how to avoid them
- How to take control of the situation and move forward with confidence while finding stability and relief from the stress
- Why asking the wrong people for advice can lead to overspending and unnecessary burdens being placed on caregivers
- How to do all this while preserving independence and safeguarding what matters most - family, assets, and legacy
To learn more, and to register to take this masterclass at a time of your choice, click on this link: Masterclass Registration